Chapter 2: Before You Get Underway
You've completed the material of Chapter
2 of the online boating safety course!
You should now:
- Be able to locate and understand a
vessel's capacity plate
- Know how to file a proper float plan
- Be able to fuel a vessel safely
- Be able to launch and retrieve a vessel
from a trailer safely and courteously
- Know the basics of vessel and engine
If you haven't already completed the Chapter
2 review exercise, follow this link to take the Review Questions for Chapter
2: Before You Get Underway. Or, go through the interactive Flash animation below.