Chapter 6: Enjoying Water Sports With Your Boat
You've completed the material of Chapter 6—the last chapter—of the
online boating safety course!
You should now:
- Understand vessel operator's responsibility to their passengers
- Understand vessel owner's responsibility when allowing others to use his
or her vessel
- Understand boaters' responsibility to environment
- Be able to properly tow skier and recognize skier hand signals
- Understand shared responsibilities of all those enjoying the watersboaters,
swimmers, anglers, water skiers, divers, windsurfers, canoeists and kayakers,
If you haven't already completed the Chapter 6 review exercise, follow
this link to take the Review Questions for Chapter 6: Enjoying Water Sports. Or, go through the interactive Flash animation below.