Lawful Operation of a PWC
- PWC may not be operated between sunset and sunrise.
- PWC must be operated in a responsible manner. Remember, it is illegal to:
- Weave your PWC through congested waterway traffic.
- Maneuver a PWC such that you must swerve at the last possible moment in order to avoid collision.
- Splash others with your PWC.
- Jump the wake of another vessel within 100 yards of the vessel.
- Operate within 25 yards of another PWC when both PWC are operating at a speed of 10 miles per hour or faster.
- Get in the way of another vessel that is towing a skier.
- Chase, harass, or disturb wildlife with your PWC.