Lawful Operation of a PWC
PWCs may be operated during daylight hours only unless equipped with the appropriate lighting.
It is illegal to operate a PWC while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
You must operate a PWC in a reasonable and prudent manner. It is illegal to endanger human life, safety, or property. You may not:
- Weave through congested traffic
- Follow a vessel that is towing other individuals
- Jump the wake of another vessel
- Cut between a vessel and an individual being towed
- Cross paths with another vessel when vision is obstructed
- Steer toward an object or person in the water and turn sharply at close range
- Operate while facing backwards