Table of Contents

Download the PDF Version

It's the Law

Marine Events

Permits for regattas, races, marine parades, tournaments, or exhibitions to be held on state waters must be obtained from the Massachusetts Environmental Police in advance of the event.

If the event is being held on federally controlled waters, a permit from the USCG is required.

marine events