About the Study Guide

You are looking at a preview of what’s in the timed Missouri Boat Ed Course. Feel free to look around, but you’ll need to register to begin progress toward getting your Missouri Boating Safety Certification Card.

Learn More Register for the Course

All motorized vessels and sailboats over 12 feet in length must be titled.

Owners of vessels that have already been registered may be sent a renewal notice to their residence without any action by the owner.

If you change address, you must notify the Missouri Department of Revenue (MDOR) within 15 days of the change.

If a numbered vessel is lost, stolen or abandoned, the owner should report it to local authorities and to the MDOR within 15 days of such event.

If you lose or destroy your Certificate of Number or decal, you must apply to the MDOR for a duplicate and submit a processing fee.