Table of Contents

Download the PDF Version

It’s the Law

Marine Permits

marine events

Permits from the New Hampshire Marine Patrol (NHMP) are required for tournaments, regattas, races, or any other water event. A permit is also required to place a water-skiing jump or water-skiing course, to tow a kite glider, or to parasail. For permits for marine events, call 603-293-2037.