Homeland Security Restrictions
- The following homeland security rules must be obeyed. Violating these rules can have severe consequences.
- Do not approach within 100 yards of any U.S. Naval vessel.
- Observe and avoid all security zones. Avoid commercial port areas, especially those with military, cruise-line, or petroleum facilities.
- Observe and avoid restricted areas near dams, power plants, etc.
- Do not stop or moor beneath bridges or in channels.
- Do your part to help keep our waterways safe and secure.
- Keep a sharp lookout for any peculiar activity.
- Report any suspicious activity to local authorities, the U.S. Coast Guard, or port or marina security.