How the Course Timer Works
All Pages Are Timed
- Because you are required to spend a minimum amount of time studying the course, all the pages are timed.
- The timing is set to a minimum number of seconds for reading each page. If you take longer to read the page than the minimum required, that is fine.
- At the bottom of every page, there are two buttons that allow you to navigate through the course. You can move ahead to the next page only if you have spent the required amount of time on your current page.
- If you log out of the program or go back to another page before the time has expired on any one page, you will not be given credit for it.
- When you log out, we keep track of your progress so that you can log in again to the course and pick up where you left off by visiting the Contents page.
Online Sessions Can Expire
- If you have logged in, and there is no activity or interaction with the course for more than 15 minutes, you will be automatically logged out. A notice stating, “Your session has expired due to inactivity” will appear at the top of the web page.
Logging In and Out
- Once you have registered for the course, you will have a username and password. Always keep this information handy. If you exit the course or log out, you must log in again with the username and password to continue with the course.