Lawful Operation of a PWC
A PWC must be operated in a responsible manner.
Maneuvers that endanger people or property are prohibited, including:
- Jumping a wake with a PWC within 100 feet of another vessel.
- Operating within 100 feet of a vessel that is towing a person on water skis, inner tube, wakeboard, or similar device, or operating within 100 feet of the tow rope or person being towed
- Weaving your PWC through congested waterway traffic
- Steering toward another object or person in the water and swerving at the last possible moment in order to avoid collision
- Cut between a vessel and the person(s) being towed by that vessel.
- Chasing, harassing, or disturbing wildlife with your PWC
A PWC may not be operated between sunset and sunrise.