The Nation’s First Approved Defensive Boating Course
Get back on the water fast!
Have You Received a Boating Citation?
Florida law requires that anyone convicted of a criminal boating violation or an infraction that resulted in a reportable boating accident must enroll in, attend, and successfully complete an approved safe boating course for violators.
About the Course
- Required in addition to completion of a classroom or online boating education course
- Court-approved course
- Simple registration process
- No hidden fees! $29.50 for course, exam and certificate
- Instant completion results
- Online certificate processing
If you have questions about the disposition of your conviction or requirements, contact your County Court Clerk’s office.
No Boating Citation?
Then you are eligible to take the Boat Florida Course.