Have You Received a Boating Citation?
Florida law requires that anyone convicted of a criminal boating violation or an infraction that resulted in a reportable boating accident must enroll in, attend, and successfully complete an approved safe boating course for violators.
About the Course
- Required in addition to completion of a classroom or online boating education course
- Court-approved course
- Simple registration process
- No hidden fees! $49.95 for course, exam, and certificate
- Instant completion results
- Online certificate processing
If you have questions about the disposition of your conviction or requirements, contact your County Court Clerk’s office.
No Boating Citation?
Then you are eligible to take the Boat Florida Course.
We’re people, not robots.
Our customer service team, made up of real people with real Boat Ed experience, is here to provide assistance through all channels—phone, email, and chat.
9:00 a.m. to midnight EST, seven days a week.
Get help seven days a week from professionals like Katy, Heidi, Josh, Misty, Liz, Allen, and Thomas.