Skip to main content

Course Outline

Some New Hampshire waters require a shorefront property owner to obtain a mooring permit before placing a mooring in the waters.

  • Mooring permits are required on the following lakes: Bow, Newfound, Ossipee, Pleasant (Deerfield), Squam, Sunapee, Winnipesaukee, and Winnisquam.
  • For more information, or to request a permit application, call the Mooring Program at 603-267-2037, ext. 3.
  • Unit 4 of 6
  • Topic 12 of 19
  • Page 6 of 8