Skip to main content

Course Outline

Sailing regatta

Permits for regattas, motorboat or other boat races, marine parades, tournaments, or exhibitions to be held on federally controlled waters must be obtained by applying for authorization from the USCG.

  • Unit 4 of 6
  • Topic 12 of 19
  • Page 2 of 4