Operating a PWC
PWC may be operated only during daylight hours (between sunrise and sunset).
PWC must operate in a responsible manner. It is illegal to:
- Weave your PWC through congested waterway traffic.
- Steer toward another object or person in the water and swerve at the last possible moment in order to avoid collision.
- Follow behind another vessel that is towing a person(s) on water skis, surfboard, or similar device.
- Cut between a vessel and the person(s) being towed by that vessel.
- Jump the wake of another vessel in a way that endangers another's life, safety, or property.
- Cross the path of another vessel when visibility is obstructed.
- Operate within 50 feet of a commercial vessel and its tow that is in operation on the waterway, unless the operator of the commercial vessel has given consent.
- Chase, harass, or disturb wildlife with your PWC.