Skip to main content

Course Outline

Motorboat Registration Application

Registration and title application forms can be obtained from:

  • The website
  • Any tax collector’s office
  • Many marine dealers, marinas, and bait shops
  • Any Department of Wildlife, Fisheries, & Parks office
  • The Mississippi Department of Marine Resources
Mississippi Boat Registration Form

Registration Application

Registration Renewal

A vessel registration can be renewed at, at any Hunting & Fishing License agent, by calling 1-800-5GO-HUNT, by mail, or by visiting any MDWFP office. Duplicate registration cards also can be obtained through any of these outlets.

  • Unit 4 of 6
  • Topic 1 of 19
  • Page 5 of 7