Vessel operators towing a person(s) on water skis, aquaplanes, surfboards, inner tubes or any similar devices must do so safely and responsibly.
- A person may not be towed behind a vessel from sunset to sunrise.
- Those towing skiers on water skis, surfboards, or similar devices and those being towed must act in a safe and prudent manner.
- Vessels towing persons may not come within 100 feet of any occupied anchored boat, any PWC, or any marked swimming area or public boat landing.
- Persons being towed behind a vessel on water skis, a surfboard, or other device, or their towing rope, may not come within 100 feet of a PWC.
- It is illegal to operate the vessel or manipulate the towing rope, water skis, or other devices such that the towed device or person collides with any other person or object.