Skip to main content

Course Outline

Sailing regatta

Permits for regattas, races, marine parades, tournaments, or exhibitions to be held on state waters must be obtained from the Massachusetts Environmental Police in advance of the event. If the event is being held on federally controlled waters, a permit from the USCG is required.

  • Unit 4 of 6
  • Topic 12 of 19
  • Page 5 of 7