Skip to main content

Course Outline

An accident must be reported to the local sheriff's office or a FWP law enforcement officer if it caused:

  • The death or disappearance of any person
  • An injury requiring medical treatment beyond first aid
  • Property damage in excess of $100

Accidents should be reported on accident report forms available from the county sheriff's office; Montana FWP offices; or FWP law enforcement officers.

  • Unit 4 of 6
  • Topic 17 of 19
  • Page 2 of 2