Skip to main content

Course Outline

An application for the Certificate of Number is obtained after paying sales tax to the dealer or county clerk’s office. The application then is mailed to the Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency (TWRA) or dropped off at the Nashville TWRA sales office.

Certificate of number
  • Unit 4 of 6
  • Topic 1 of 20
  • Page 2 of 5