Operating a PWC
PWC may be operated only during daylight hours (between sunrise and sunset).
PWC must be operated in a safe and responsible manner. It is illegal to:
- Jump the immediate wake (within 100 feet) of another vessel.
- Weave your PWC through congested waterway traffic.
- Steer toward another object or person in the water and swerve at the last possible moment in order to avoid collision or spray others nearby.
- Operate the PWC close to boat ramps, docks, or the shoreline at more than "idle speed."
- Chase, harass, or disturb wildlife with your PWC.