Vessel operators towing a person(s) on water skis, surfboards, or any similar devices must do so safely and responsibly.
- It is legal for a vessel to tow a person(s) on water skis from sunrise to sunset.
- The person operating the towing vessel must not operate the vessel in a manner that would cause the object being towed to collide with any other object or person.
- The persons riding on the object being towed:
- Must not manipulate the object so as to endanger the life, limb, or property of another person.
- Must not be legally intoxicated due to alcohol or any combination of alcohol, controlled substances, or drugs.
- It is illegal to tow a person on water skis, a surfboard, or similar devices in any controlled speed zone areas.