Failure to Follow Navigation Rules
Arizona law designates the following dangerous operating practices as illegal.
Failure to Follow Navigational Rules is operating a vessel in violation of the navigational rules of Arizona waters.
- Specifically, operators of vessels:
- Must follow the navigational rules shown in Unit 3.
- Must follow a counterclockwise traffic flow.
- Leaving shore must give way to approaching vessels.
- These rules do not apply on waterways where power-driven vessels are prohibited.