Negligent or Reckless Operation
Arizona law designates the following dangerous operating practices as illegal.
Negligent or Reckless Operation of a vessel is operating in a manner that causes danger to others or their property, such as:
- Operating in a restricted area, such as a marked swimming area
- Operating while passenger(s) are positioned in the bow such that the operator’s view is obstructed
- Weaving through congested waterway traffic
- Chasing, harassing, or disturbing wildlife
- Teak surfing or platform dragging