Skip to main content

Course Outline

Requirements for vessel registration vary from state to state. In Arizona, you must have an Arizona Certificate of Number (registration number) and registration decals to operate, moor, or anchor your vessel legally on the waterways of Arizona. The only exceptions are:

  • Non-motorized vessels
  • Vessels used solely as lifeboats
  • Vessels documented with the U.S. Coast Guard (USCG)
  • Vessels with valid registration in another state or country that are on the waters of Arizona for 60 or fewer consecutive days

  • Unit 4 of 6
  • Topic 1 of 19
  • Page 1 of 5