Skip to main content

Course Outline

Requirements for vessel registration vary from state to state. In Arkansas, you must have an Arkansas Certificate of Number (registration) and validation decals to operate a motorboat legally on Arkansas public waters. The only exceptions are:

  • Vessels that are propelled solely by sails
  • Vessels properly registered in another state and using Arkansas waters for 90 or fewer consecutive days
  • Vessels documented by the U.S. Coast Guard (USCG)

  • Unit 4 of 6
  • Topic 1 of 19
  • Page 1 of 6