You’ve completed the material in Unit 4 of the online boating safety course!
You should now:
- Understand a pleasure craft operator’s responsibility to his or her passengers.
- Understand the responsibility all boaters have to the environment.
- Be able to anchor correctly.
- Know how to operate in historic canals and in locks.
- Understand the effects of tides and currents on boats.
- Understand the importance of compasses and charts.
- Be able to operate a PWC safely and courteously.
- Know how to avoid propeller strike injuries.