Skip to main content

Course Outline

Sailing regatta

Permits for regattas, motorboat or other boat races, marine parades, tournaments, or exhibitions to be held on Iowa state waters must be obtained by applying for authorization from the IA DNR at least 30 days in advance of the event. If the event is being held on federally controlled waters, a permit from the USCG may be required. The permit application for an event to be held on Iowa state waters is available online.

  • Unit 4 of 6
  • Topic 12 of 19
  • Page 3 of 5