Skip to main content

Course Outline

The Certificate of Registration and validation decals are obtained by going to any motor license agent (tag agent) office or by mailing the proper application and fee to:

Oklahoma Tax Commission
Motor Vehicle Division
2501 North Lincoln Blvd.
Oklahoma City, OK 73194

Oklahoma Certificate of Registration
  • Unit 4 of 6
  • Topic 1 of 19
  • Page 2 of 6