Skip to main content

Course Outline

An accident report form must be submitted to the Oklahoma Department of Public Safety, Marine Enforcement Section if the accident results in:

  • Death or disappearance of a person or...
  • Injury to a person requiring medical treatment beyond first aid or...
  • Property damage (including damage to vessels) in excess of $2,000.

Reports of deaths or disappearances must be made by the quickest means possible to the local police department, county sheriff’s office, or highway patrol office.

  • Unit 4 of 6
  • Topic 17 of 19
  • Page 2 of 2