Skip to main content

Course Outline

Apply to any Bureau of Motor Vehicles (BMV) License Branch to obtain a certificate of registration. Motorboat registration and title application forms can be obtained from:

  • Any tax collector’s office
  • Many marine dealers, marinas, and bait shops
  • Any BMV License Branch
  • The BMV website

Certificate of Registration Indiana
  • Unit 4 of 6
  • Topic 1 of 19
  • Page 2 of 6