PWC may be operated during daylight hours only unless equipped with the appropriate lighting.
It is illegal to operate a PWC while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
A PWC must be operated in a responsible manner. It is illegal to endanger human life, safety, or property. You may not:
- Weave through congested traffic.
- Follow a vessel that is towing other individuals.
- Jump the wake of another vessel.
- Cut between a vessel and an individual being towed.
- Cross paths with another vessel when vision is obstructed.
- Steer toward an object or person in the water and turn sharply at close range.
- Operate while facing backward.