The registration number and validation stickers must be displayed as follows.
- Number must be painted, applied as a decal, or otherwise affixed to both sides of the bow.
- Number must read from left to right on both sides of the bow.
- Number must be in at least three-inch-high BLOCK letters.
- Number’s color must contrast sharply with its background.
- Letters must be separated from the numbers by a space: ME 3717 ZW.
- No other numbers may be displayed on either side of the bow.
- Sticker must be affixed on both sides of the bow, three inches to the right of and directly in line with the number.