Skip to main content

Course Outline

Registration application forms are available from marine stores, county clerk's offices, or the Kansas Department of Wildlife, Parks and Tourism (KDWPT). Mail the completed application and required fee to the KDWPT.

Kansas Certificate of Number
  • Unit 4 of 6
  • Topic 1 of 19
  • Page 2 of 5