PWC may not be operated between sunset and sunrise.
PWC must be operated in a reasonable and prudent manner.
- PWC operators must always face forward.
- PWC must be operated at “no wake speed” when within 200 feet of docks, boat ramps, swimmers, bridge structures, moored or anchored vessels, sewage pump-out facilities, or non-motorized vessels.
- PWC must be operated in a responsible manner. For example, it is illegal to:
- Jump the wake of another vessel at an unsafe distance from the vessel creating the wake.
- Weave through congested waterway traffic.