Skip to main content

Course Outline

Sailing Regatta

You must apply to the KDWPT for a permit in advance of regattas, motorboat or other boat races, marine parades, tournaments, or exhibitions to be held on state-controlled waters. A permit from the USCG is required for an event on federally controlled waters.

  • Unit 4 of 6
  • Topic 12 of 19
  • Page 4 of 6