Skip to main content

Course Outline

Sailing regatta

You must obtain authorization from the Vermont State Police to hold a marine parade, regatta, race, tournament, exhibition, or any other event on Vermont waters. The person in charge of the event must apply to the Vermont State Police for a permit at least 30 days prior to the event.

  • Unit 4 of 6
  • Topic 12 of 19
  • Page 4 of 6