Skip to main content

Course Outline

The Certificate of Number and registration decals are obtained by submitting the proper application, ownership document, tax receipt, and fee to the Wyoming Game & Fish Department (WGFD), Watercraft Section. Application forms are available on the WGFD, Watercraft Section website.

  • Unit 4 of 6
  • Topic 1 of 19
  • Page 2 of 5