Skip to main content

Course Outline

If your vessel is involved in an accident that results in a wreck, you should report, locate, mark, and remove any hazards. As the owner of the vessel, you are responsible for any resulting costs.

Contact either of the following without delay:

  • Canadian Coast Guard/Marine Communications and Traffic Services (MCTS) Centre or…
  • Designated Department of Fisheries and Oceans officer
  • Unit 3 of 6
  • Topic 12 of 14
  • Page 4 of 4