The Criminal Code of Canada states that these dangerous operating practices are illegal.
- Buzz other boats or PWCs.
- Try to spray swimmers with the wake from your pleasure craft.
- Cut in front of or try to jump the wake of other boats or PWCs.
- Operators may not take a registered or licenced pleasure craft that is unseaworthy on a voyage:
- From a place in Canada to another place in or out of Canada or…
- From a place on the inland waters of the United States to a place in Canada.
- Anyone who takes an unseaworthy boat on one of these voyages is guilty of an indictable offence and may be imprisoned for up to five years.